We have recently changed our submission policy to include non-Hill City Bride advertisers, so please feel free to submit beautiful images to us using the guidelines below!
Whether you are a vendor, bride, photographer or cinematographer, we would love to see your ideas featured on our blog! Please email submissions for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “submissions”. Hill City Bride serves as a resource to give brides inspiration for their wedding day, and we are happy to consider your submissions to include on Hill City Bride.
We are looking for weddings and bridal sessions that are full of great ideas, especially if they are themed, cultural, budget friendly or full of DIY ideas. Although we can not publish every session we receive, Hill City Bride will try to respond to your submission in a timely fashion. Please do not submit weddings that have been featured on other local blogs (except your own, of course) as we want to keep our blog full of fresh and unique ideas.
Photographers – Do you have a wedding, engagement or other type of wedding related session that is themed, unique or just one of your favorites? We have a few guidelines for you to consider before submitting your work.
- Please submit 20-40 photographs for weddings or 15-30 photographs of other wedding related sessions.
- The photos can be emailed to email@example.com with “submissions” in the subject line, and include the name of your company, your name, the location and date of the wedding and the names of the couple featured.
- We also accept photos via dropbox. If you do not have an account, click HERE. The email to send them to is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your photographs in JPEG format.
- Resize the images to 640×800.
- Please do not send photo collages.
- Remove all branding from the photographs.
- Include your business web address so that we can link your work to your website.
- Overall shots of the wedding are acceptable, yet we prefer more detailed images of the little things that made the day special. This will help brides with ideas for their own special day.
- Please include any information you have about the wedding (name of bride and groom, location … etc.). If your photos feature the work of other vendors, please include the web addresses of the vendors if possible.
- If you featured the wedding on your own blog, please include a link to the blog post so that we can direct brides to your site if they would like to see more photographs than we decide to feature.
Cinematographers – If you have a trailer or a short wedding related video of your work, please feel free to submit it to Hill City Bride. Submissions need to be viewable online through a site such as Vimeo or YouTube in order to be considered for posting on Hill City Bride. Email your submission link to email@example.com, and be sure to include your company name, your name, the date and location of the wedding and the names of the bride and groom along with giving credit to any vendors whose work is featured in your video.
Brides – Your day was special and uniquely you, and we enjoy hearing your stories! Please read the section on submissions for photographers above. We would love for you to give kudos to your great vendors while hearing all about the planning that went into your wedding day. We request that the photographs are taken by a professional photographer, and photo credit and a Copyright Release must be included in order for us to consider the photographs for publication on Hill City Bride. For more information or to submit your wedding, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendors – Do you have a great project or some ideas to share to inspire a bride? If so, we would love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com. Sponsored blog posts are also available for vendors who want to share their work with brides (please see our advertising tab), and we look forward to hearing from you.