Pharsalia is such a lovely venue tucked away in the mountains of Virginia. To top it off, it is a working flower farm with a stunning view, which makes it a lovely place for the bride-to-be to consider for her day. With a historic home and other intriguing outbuildings, there are multiple backdrops for stunning photos!
Want to know what I love about this wedding?
- The color palette is so soft and lovely – with hues of gold, pink and green.
- Lindsay also chose to do a table of small, homemade looking cakes, which adds such a sweetness (pun intended!) to the event.
- Bowties! What’s not to love?
- Lindsay wore lovely floral shoes – what a fun touch underneath her dress.
- I collect vintage handbags, so the beaded clutch is right up my alley!
With all of the details, this event is sure to give you lots of ideas today. Enjoy!
- Photographer: Ashley Eiban Photography
- Cinema and Video: DeVries Productions
- Floral Designer: Faded Poppy
- Caterer: Harvest Moon Catering
- Hair Stylist: Lou Stevens Glam Squad
- Reception Venue: Pharsalia
- Dress Store: Sealed With A Kiss
- Dress Store: Sealed With A Kiss Bridal
- Dress Designer: White Dress by Greta Kay