Well, this wedding is definitely one for the books. Honestly, it was one that I heard about even before it happened because the vendors were so excited about how unique it would be. Once I saw the photos, it definitely didn’t disappoint! Lauren and Danny were so creative with their wedding day… down to every little detail. They used local vendors and Etsy to its fullest to find those special touches to incorporate things for the perfect steampunk wedding.
Lauren even utilized her interest in photography (note her camera tattoo!) into the day by incorporating her camera collection. Mini gears were made out of chocolate for the reception, and the cake is amazing! You will also notice that Danny and Lauren used a handfasting cord at their wedding, which is an outward showing of the couple coming together. So fun!
I know that you will have fun with this wedding today, and be sure to take a peek at the full vendor listing below. Enjoy!
- Bride’s Belt – Ayelet Shachar (Etsy)
- Bride’s Mini Top Hat – Mini Top Hat Boutique (Etsy)
- Bride’s Earrings – Elaina Louise Studios (Etsy)
- Cake – Love Is in the Air
- Cake Topper- Builders Studio (Etsy)
- Cane – Dellamorteco (Etsy)
- Catering – West Manor Estate
- Decor – Love Is in the Air
- Flowers – Love Is in the Air
- Gown – David’s Bridal
- Groom’s Suit – Express
- Groom’s Tie – Cyberoptics (Etsy)
- Groom’s Top Hat – Emily Way Hats (Etsy)
- Groomsmen’s Hats – Village Hat Shop
- Hair and Makeup – Studio Style and Spa
- Invitations – DIY
- Photography – Jason Jarvis Photography
- Pocket Watches – Schimmels Shop (Etsy)
- Program Fans – DIY
- Ring Box – DIY
- Venue – West Manor Estate