Hello! Here at Hill City Bride it takes a team to get things done, and I want YOU (find out who I am here)! Here are a few opportunities I have to get involved at the moment:
- PUBLICATION GRAPHIC DESIGNER – CLOSED
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT – If you are a person who likes people, is self motivated and energetic, creative, computer and social media savvy, takes instruction well within the boundaries of having some freedom and believes in inspiring women, I would LOVE for you to contact me. I’m basically looking for some sort of PA to help me out. This is NOT an ad sales position.
- AD SALES REPRESENTATIVE – I am currently looking for qualified ad sales representatives in Lynchburg, Bedford, Roanoke and the surrounding areas for both our wedding and women’s magazines. Clutch is known for its relevant, woman-centered content along with its unique appearance in both size and design. Please view the online listing here, and it requires prior ad sales experience.
- ROUNDUP WRITER – I am seeking a writer to write what I call “roundup” posts, by searching out quality content around the web. For example, a post titled “Ten Monochromatic Bouquets” would require searching sites for 10 monochromatic bouquets, pulling photos, providing links to the original source and writing copy to go along with each of the photos. An example of this type of posting is here, and this type of posting would pay per item – as in a post on 20 things would pay $20, and a post on 12 things would be $12… etc. This writer would write 2-3 times per month for the blog, and I am looking for someone creative and good at writing quality copy.
- ARTICLE WRITER – I am seeking a quality writer to search out and write about wedding advice for brides-to-be. This would be more in article format, and I would find photos to go along with these postings. These blog posts would pay 4 cents per word to start out – with around 400 words per article. I am looking for a writer who can be both personable and informative with their writing. A sample of this type of posting is here. I also own a wedding magazine, and there is the possibility at times that article would appear both in the magazine and on the blog.
- INTERNSHIPS – I do accept interns for writing, marketing, design, event planning and the like. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can chat!
For any of the above positions, please send the following to email@example.com.
- Include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Please include a resume. Writers, please include writing samples or a link to a site that would showcase your work in lieu of a resume. Designers, please include a link to your work or website if you have one.
- Tell me WHY you would be interested in working for us.
- I’d love to know more about you – please tell me 1-2 things about yourself that you love to do outside of writing. To me, blog writing is a lot about personality.
Thank you so much!! ~Jennifer
photo: Lindsey Hinkley Photography