How often have you heard about the amazing venues that are in our area, yet you haven’t been able to experience them yourself? If you would like to tour one of them, you need to make an appointment to see it (and if you aren’t planning an event, that could be tricky!) or be invited to attend an event at that particular location. I know that many of us are curious when we hear venue names, so the venue tour is your chance to see what these venues are all about! Click here to register (tickets start at just $5!).
Yes, the obvious choice for attendees is brides, but our tour is so much more than that. Here are ideas of those who would be perfect visitors for our tour…
- Corporations who are looking for great, local places for holiday events and company picnics.
- Families who have an anniversary party, sweet 16 or something else in the works and need a location.
- Reunion committees who are looking for the perfect place for their 10th or even their 50th class reunion!
- Gawkers… yes, you are welcome! Come and browse and see what these fun venues have to offer. Who knows, you may come away with some decor ideas or be inspired by the lovely views.
- Wedding vendors from other areas who are interested in what our area has to offer as far as venues go.
- Brides, yes of course, brides and their friends. What fun they will have along the way!
With our tours, refreshments, music and vendors, it will be a fun day out for all kinds of groups, so gather your friends and come out for some fun! I am so, so, SO excited about our venue tour. It’s something that will be unique yet familiar (think along the lines of the Garden Day Tours or the SML Charity Home Tour).
It will be SO wonderful to experience all of these venues in person (and meet the owners!). So, grab some friends and come join us for a lovely day. Click here to purchase your tickets (so reasonable!) for this fun event.