Hello! I (this is me!) am SO glad that you are interested in connecting with Virginia brides, and I think that Hill City Bride Virginia Wedding Blog (and our clutch wedding issue – a Virginia wedding magazine) is a great way to do so.
So, here is the information on our Virginia wedding blog and wedding magazine in short.
- 12 Month Listing in our Virginia Vendor Guide (see page here) – $120/year
- Sponsored Blog Posting – $150 for 150 words and 3 photos, $250 for 300 words and 7 photos (photos are supplied by the advertiser, pending approval from the editor – content can be generated either by the vendor or us, but we reserve the right to tweak tone and content). Sample here.
- Price for a sidebar ad (see the ads to the right) and a listing in our Virginia Wedding Vendor Guide (see it here): $360/year
- Price for a 1/3 page ad in our wedding issue (sample here) – $520
- Price for a 1/2 page ad in our wedding issue (sample here) – $695
- Price for a full page ad in our wedding issue (sample here) – $995
- Premium pages and covers (sample here) – $1095-$1295
Ok, prices. Great. Now, I know you have choices of where to advertise, and honestly whether or not to advertise, so I’d love to meet with you to answer any questions and to share what I can do for you so that you pick clutch and Hill City Bide.
Ways to get a hold of me:
- (434)851-2224 call or text (based in Lynchburg, Virginia)
Oh, and let me JUST show you our social media. We do not do a lot of self promotion (unless we have something exciting coming up!), but I spend my social media time doing TWO things – providing inspiring content to brides and promoting our Virginia wedding vendors. Admittedly, I concentrate mostly on FB and Instagram, but check it out:
- Click here to see our Hill City Bride FB page.
- Click here to see our Hill City Bride Instagram page.
- Click here to see our Hill City Bride Pinterest page.
- Click here to see our Hill City Bride Twitter page.
Lastly, if you are interested in sponsored postings or other availabilities, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love collaborations, too. We also do utilize affiliate links and partner with brands where it’s appropriate. Thank you so much for stopping by!
As the owner of Hill City Bride and clutch, in order to maintain an overall cohesive vision for our readership and the goals I have for my business, I reserve the right to curate the content for the blog and magazine in addition to managing our advertiser base for the good of our readers, which may include the rejection of certain types of ads and/or advertisers. ~Jennifer
photo by Melissa Desjardins
A wedding blog based in Lynchburg Virginia focusing on Lynchburg Virginia weddings, Roanoke Virginia weddings, Richmond Virginia weddings and beyond to any Virginia weddings. We are a great place to advertise and connect you with Virginia brides, and we also have a Virginia wedding magazine to accompany our efforts.