We are so lucky to be in Virginia, aren’t we? I adore the fact that there are so many parks, rivers, and hillsides for saying, “I do.” And today’s mountainside wedding showcases just that. With natural hues reminiscent of the sky, grass, and sand, this event exudes a soft palette that is woven throughout the day.
This post contains affiliate links and purchases through those links help our blog to grow. Thank you!
I love the earthiness of this wedding. The colors are so reminiscent of those found in nature, yet they are all incorporated flawlessly. Plus, the ceremony venue reflects just that with its wooded areas and vast sky. If you pay attention to the photos, you will even see a bear! Here are a few things that I adore about Nathaniel and Samantha’s wedding.
Virginia Mountainside Wedding with Natural Hues
- It’s always a win when bridesmaids can choose a style of dress they like within color palette. The gowns go together perfectly!
- The florals are so sweet in hues of white and green. Be sure to take note that the bridesmaids are holding wreaths (which are also mimicked behind the reception sweetheart table). So pretty!
- Dog of Honor? Why not?! This cute pup is escorted down the aisle in style as any faithful friend should be.
- Seed packets – another natural element – were given as wedding favors.
- The cake has a wood topper along with natural leaves as decor. So simple, yet beautiful, to coordinate with nature’s vibe.
- Samantha looks so lovely! With her beaded dress and headpiece, and her hair pulled back just right, it really allows for her beautiful eyes to shine.
Enjoy this mountainside wedding today!
Virginia Mountainside Wedding Vendors:
- Photography – Robin Collins Photography
- Wedding Venue – Flag Rock Recreation Area
- Reception – The Hotel Norton
- Videography – David Gage Films
- Catering, Most Floral Arrangements, Tabletop Rentals – Celebrate
- Wine – MountainRose Vineyard
- Bride’s Dress and Veil – Unique Boutique
- Jewelry and Tuxes – The Glass Slipper Boutique
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Azazie
- Bridesmaid Jewelry – Alex and Ani
- Floral Hoops – Etsy
- Cake toppers – Etsy
- Shoes – Jack Rogers
- Favors – Etsy
- DJ – JP the Great
- Hair and Makeup – Allie Palmer and Sarah Collier from HairVolution Salon
- Invitations – Minted
Craving more? Take a peek at another outdoor wedding here.