Summer is here and in full swing, and that means lots of outdoor wedding inspiration! This one is fun, bright and happy. I love the colors and details. There are so many things to love about Phil and Haley’s outdoor summer wedding today!
Ideas from this outdoor summer wedding:
- Purple is the color for this year, and I adore how it is subtly incorporated into lovely details, such as the florals and bridesmaid dresses. So pretty!
- I ADORE Haley’s makeup look. The red lip pops so well, and the rest of her makeup is subtle to let her natural beauty shine through. She looks flawless.
- Blue accents also take a bit of center stage. From Phil’s suit to Haley’s shoes, the color is added in and woven in a beautiful way.
- The grounds of the venue are so lovely! From the building itself and the ceremony site to the reception location and pond…how pretty!!
- Stately rugs give a vintage feel, and the reception decor also gives off an eclectic vibe for this outdoor summer wedding.
Here are a few words from Haley…
My mom was irreplaceable in planning and creating the perfect DIY touches. With her help, experience from friends and family, and the help of my planner, preparation was smooth. As the months closed in my mom pulled together “Mr and Mrs” signs using the same romantic script as the invitations and added a little global flare with Turkish evil eyes attached to each thank you note.
The Big Day The day seems like a dream. It was a warm September day filled with lots of sunlight. My Uncle Jeff was our officiant; his presence kept our nerves at bay and got us through with minimal tears. As the night carried on under the white canopy tent, the music got louder, the drinks flowed and we were surrounded by so much love and optimism. Through an arch of waving glow sticks Phil and I took a look back at the people that mattered most in our lives and thought, “Wow, are we lucky.”
Now on to this outdoor summer wedding!
Outdoor Summer Wedding Vendor Team:
- Photographer – Nicki Metcalf
- Planner – Agape Love Events
- Venue – Bailey Springs
- Florist – The Flower Guy Bron
- Rentals – Classic Party Rentals
- Catering – White House Catering
- Hair and Makeup – Flirt Hair Salon
- DJ – Double J Entertainment
Want to see another wedding in lavender? Click here!