Flower girls. They are adorable, plus they add an element of fun to the wedding day. But sometimes the expense of a one-time wear for an expensive dress just isn’t practical. One company, Rainey’s Closet, has amazing choices so that you can put your mind at ease and rent flower girl dresses instead!
Love this idea? I do, too! If you choose to rent from Rainey’s Closet through our affiliate links contained below, our blog will earn a commission, which doesn’t cost you a penny more.
Check out our 6 fab reasons to rent flower girl dresses.
- Spare the expense of purchasing a dress! Prices range anywhere from the $20s to the $70s for fabulously detailed gowns. Such a smart thing to do.
- Choose from a plethora of colors. Red, blush, lavender, aqua, blue, black… the list goes on and on with color choices.
- Pick your style. From more classic looks to those with a boho feel, these rentable flower girl dresses are full of fashion.
- Receive a fresh, clean dress, but there’s no need to launder it before you send it back. That’s right! It’s so easy to rent and return these adorable cuties.
- Pick the length of your rental. Rent for 5 days or pay a bit more for a 10 day rental.
- You can also choose your accessories. If you love capes, hair pieces and jewelry, add ons are available for rent, too.
If you want to check out Rainey’s Closet for yourself, just click here!
Love the styles above? Check out our direct links below starting with the top left gown and moving clockwise.
- Mocha and Soft Pink Dress
- Aqua Glaze Tutu Dress
- Mulberry Tutu Dress
- Black Tutu Dress
- Elderberry Swan Queen Dress
- Cloud Tutu Dress
Looking for gifts for your littlest attendant? Be sure to check here.
all photos via Rainey’s Closet