I love firsts, and this is the first time I’m featuring a session with a smoke bomb. This styled shoot incorporates shades of red along with highlights of blues and gold. Everything is capped off with photos of the couple surrounded in billowing, colorful smoke. Hopefully it will give you ideas for your own shoot. So fun!
Here are a few things I love about this smoke bomb filled event.
- I adore when color is added in unique ways, and these red pomegranates do the trick for adding in lovely pops of red on the table. You can easily incorporate color in your day by using fruit.
- Red is definitely the predominant color, but I appreciate how blue is added – thistle, invitations, donuts and finally the smoke bomb – to give it a different vibe. The beautiful flowers utilize the color, too. Gorgeous!
- Speaking of donuts, these are so fun and also incorporate the color palette of the shoot. Yum! From icing to sprinkles these round pastries also get involved with the theme. The whole wedding dessert table just looks scrumptious, and there is so much to choose from, including a lovely cake. Don’t you agree? Yum!
- Of course, there is the smoke bomb. How fun! Whether it’s just a hint of smoke or a lot, these photos turned out so lovely. Enjoy!
Smoke Bomb Styled Shoot Vendors
- Photographer – RK Arts Studio
- Photo Shoot Hosts – A Charmed Life Photography and Memories by Jess Photography, LLC.
- Floral Designer – Fleur de Charme
- Event Planner – LizBeth Design
- Venue – Fingerboard Country Inn
- Rustic Furniture Rental – Rust and Refind and European Country Living
- MUA – Lexi Higgs
- Models – Whitney and Josh Fiel
- Invitations – Creations by Sasha
- French Macarons – Sweeter By the Dozen
- Birch Tree Wedding Cake – The Red Bandana Bakery
- Cupcakes and Dessert Bar – Angyono Cakes
Love styled shoots? Take a peek here!