Yay for Galentine’s Day! Yes, that’s right – not Valentine’s. No matter what your relationship status, why not get the girls together and have a lovely celebration of your own? I love the Galentine’s Day party ideas I have for you today. Why? Well, most of all because they are fun and easy to implement in a pinch. Have a happy day, and celebrate your friends!
Here are some things I adore about this Galentine’s Day party!
- Cupcakes! Who doesn’t adore miniature cakes adorned with icing? And best of all, these are personalized with the names of your BFFs that can come and celebrate the day with you. So cute!
- The handlettering and mini cake labels are so fun! It’s a great way to add in a personal touch while welcoming everyone. They can add a bit of panache to store bought cupcakes, too.
- Treat each of your friends to a pink rose, and don’t be afraid to do the table up right. Lovely florals, bright napkins and a few textural elements make this an extra special Galentine’s Day party setup. Perfect!
- I adore that this event is casual. Cute jeans, a classic t-shirt and a sparkly necklace was all that each of these girls needed in order to be party ready.
- Sparkles are everywhere! I mentioned the jewelry, but there are also the gold elements AND that lovely glittery eyeshadow. Add in sparkling drinks, and the day is complete!
I hope you enjoy this fun photo shoot today. It’s a spoof off of Parks & Rec Galentine’s Day, and I love it! And in the words of Leslie Knope, “Oh it’s only the best day of the year…Ladies celebrating ladies.” Oh, and this would make such a fabulous bridal shower idea. So cute – enjoy!
Galentine’s Day Party Vendors
- Design/Styling/Cocktails – Teal Coast Events
- Photography – LUVJOY Studios
- Calligraphy – Bree Moore Design
- Rentals – Event Works Rentals
- Makeup – Soraya Taghi
Looking for more Valentine’s Day inspiration? Just check here!