Love needs to be celebrated! When you get married it’s for a lifetime, not just for a day, right? I adore it when couples do anniversary sessions to showcase their commitment as you will see in Matt and Amber’s sentimental 5 year vow renewal. So stunning!
Here are a few of my favorite things about this sentimental vow renewal.
- The details are impeccable! This couple chose to really go all out with wedding wear, invitations, a cake, personalized wine, having professional hair and makeup… etc. You’re getting ready to look at a wedding detail worthy vow renewal. I literally was so excited when I saw how many details this session had!
- A wedding gown that is striking and modest? Yes, please! Cap sleeves and a floor length gown still allow the dress to enhance the silhouette. Beautiful!
- Can I just have a moment over that braid? I adore Amber’s hair and how it perfectly compliments her look.
- First looks are up to each couple, but I love the idea of doing one at a vow renewal if you didn’t take the opportunity at your wedding. They make for great photos, too!
- Eeeee!! These florals are gorgeous! The color, the texture. What perfect choices for the centerpieces, cake and bouquet.
- Speaking of cake, I adore how this one is iced. Cute, cute, cute!
- The reception details are so lovely. What a stunning tablescape they had. Again, I just adore the fact that they took time and paid attention to the details during their time together.
Ok, are you ready? This may be my absolute favorite renewal ever. Enjoy!
Virginia Vow Renewal Vendors:
- Photography – Robin Collins Photography
- Venue – Mountain Rose Vineyard
- Design & Decor – Piney Rose Designs
- Floral Design – LJ Horton Florist
- Bakery – CC Menagerie
- Hair Stylist – Integrity Salon
- Menswear – Littons Uptown
Looking for more inspiration for your own vow renewal? Just check this one out in the Virginia mountains!