Yay! Another year is ending and a new one beginning. I love all things being fresh and new – especially when it comes to love! Imagine starting your new year as a brand new newlywed. So fun! Our Charlottesville, Virginia New Year’s Eve wedding inspiration is full of shimmer, shine and lovely ideas for your own celebration as you count down to your own nuptials.
Here are some of my favorite things about our New Year’s Eve wedding inspiration today!
- What a lovely NYE wedding invitation suite! The save the dates set the tone of an upscale, gala event. So beautiful, and I adore it when couples have quality invitation pieces (take a peek at all of them!).
- I feel that this event is so classic. The colors, the style, the hair and makeup. It’s stylish and yet timeless at the same time.
- Sparkle! The sequined gown on the bridesmaid and the sequined tablecloth are so pretty and shiny. The bride’s winter wedding gown also reminds me of snow – I can just picture it falling. Gorgeous!
- White orchids? Yes, please! The florals in this New Year’s Eve wedding shoot are so beautiful!
- The thought of midnight kisses and Hershey’s kisses to accompany them is so cute. What a fun favor idea.
- Can we just talk about that tablescape for a moment? It’s so gush worthy and beautiful with so much attention to detail.
New Year’s Eve Wedding Vendors:
- Planning and Design – Jena Flurer for Chancey Charm Washington, DC
- Photography – Amber Kay Photography
- Florist – Southern Blooms
- Venue – Old Metropolitan Hall
- Cakes – Favorite Cakes
- Paper Goods – Monday Morning Press
- Hair – TopKnot Studio
- Makeup – Gohar Makeup
- Bridal Attire – Tiffanys Bridal
- Rentals – Party Perfect
- Model – Kate Jackson
- Personalized Stemless Champagne Glasses available here (via an affiliate link)