Eeee!! I love the winter wedding inspiration I have for you today. So exciting!! This styled session is filled with treats – think hot cocoa and fabulous cookies – and horses. It’s a beautiful combination of elements that came together perfectly for this winter bridal shoot. Enjoy!
Here are a few of my absolute favorite things about this winter bridal shoot.
- The setting is so lovely! A combination of two locations – an actual wedding venue and a horse farm – come together for a gorgeous setting.
- Tiny Mr. and Mrs. signs adorn the back of these chairs accompanies by live greens and berries. It’s so seasonally beautiful! I adore all of the fresh greens.
- My go to drinks for the winter oscillate between apple cider and hot chocolate, and this hot chocolate bar looks divine! Melting chocolate spoons, candy and fluffy whipped cream all make the experience a big treat.
- Can I just have a moment with the wreath cookies? These act as favors (as do the adorable honey jars!), and their earthy look compliments the greens and outdoor feel so well. I’ve never seen cookies like these before. Scrumptious!
- A flower crown of fresh greens and berries adorns the bride, and her look is impeccable. Her gown, hair and flawless makeup let her beauty shine through. And the fur stole is the perfect touch!
- Ah, and the horses. These creatures are such stunning beauties on their own, and I adore that they are incorporated into this shoot.
Enjoy taking a peek at this Horses & Hot Cocoa Winter Bridal Shoot today!
Horses & Hot Cocoa Winter Bridal Shoot Vendors:
- Concept & Execution – Ayvazyan & de Beauvoir
- Photography – 3 Cats Photo
- Wedding Gown – Ayvazyan & de Beauvoir
- Makeup – Gohar Makeup
- Hair – Top Knot Studio
- Florist – A New Leaf Florist
- Fur Stole – Zatik Studio
- Desserts – Granatus Desserts
- Locations – Keswick Hall and Evergreen Hill Farm
- Calligraphy – Simply Handwritten by Anna
- Horse – Nassau Royal
- Model – Jennifer Linke
Looking for more winter wedding inspiration? Just check here!