The presence of clusters of red berries always reminds me of the holidays. They bring to mind fresh greens and a change of seasons, and this winter styled shoot incorporates them perfectly. There’s a lot of holiday inspiration in store for you today!
Here are a few of my favorite things about this winter styled shoot today!
- I adore how the theme of berries was carried out so beautifully. The presence of these tiny spheres is present in the red and blue berries shown throughout, but it’s also mimicked in the cream puff cake… what a fabulous (and yummy!) idea.
- Can we talk about plaid shoes? What a fun and smart choice for a bride! Black and red plaid often is reserved for flannel shirts, but the classic pattern on the bridal shoes is perfect for winter and oh so fun when paired with patterned tights.
- That red ring is fabulous! What a treat to see something besides a diamond. I always love it when couples opt for something nontraditional.
- Gorgeous, free flowing flowers are peppered with what else… red berries! It’s fun that they are playfully added without having to take center stage.
- The calligraphy touches are lovely in the menu, place cards and invitation. The color scheme is well done without being overdone. So pretty!
Now on to letting you enjoy our berry inspired winter styled shoot!
Holiday Berries Winter Styled Shoot Vendors:
- Concept & Execution – Ayvazyan & de Beauvoir
- Photography – 3 Cats Photo
- Wedding Gown – Ayvazyan & de Beauvoir
- Makeup – Gohar Makeup
- Hair – Top Knot Studio
- Florist – A New Leaf Florist
- Fur Stole – Zatik Studio
- Desserts – Granatus Desserts
- Locations – Keswick Hall and Evergreen Hill Farm
- Calligraphy – Simply Handwritten by Anna
- Model – Jennifer Linke
We featured part one of this shoot earlier. Click here to see!