Wow, do I have a beautiful Lynchburg engagement session for you today! Full of woods, fields and a beautiful, rose gold engagement ring, it’s so gorgeous. This couple stayed true to themselves and had a relaxed, wooded session – their personalities and love really shine through. I can’t wait for you to see Stephanie and Caleb’s session today – they’re absolutely adorable!
Here are some of my favorite things about this Lynchburg engagement session photographed by Hope Toadvine Photography.
- I adore this location! I won’t give away Hope’s secret spot, but it’s close to downtown Lynchburg and oh so pretty – the stately trees, the walking paths. So lovely!
- This couple went casual, which I think is perfect for the type of session they had. Comfy jeans and cozy t’s are perfect for a romantic, wooded setting.
- Stephanie’s nails are perfect! Done but in an understated color for her Lynchburg engagement session. Don’t neglect your nails for your own photos!
- This couple is so cute, and they absolutely love to have fun together, which is evident in their photos.
- That ring!! Rose gold and a solitaire surrounded by a beautiful halo of tiny diamonds. It’s so perfectly lovely!
And here are a few words from Hope herself… This sweet couple met when they were little. They kept in touch and one day decided to start something more than friendship. From there their relationship grew and grew and they are just the cutest. He is so outgoing and funny and makes her laugh 24/7! They were the cutest couple to take pictures of and they interact with each other so well.
On to their session. Enjoy!
Craving another Lynchburg engagement session? Be sure to check here for another!