Did you catch our Smitten with Kittens shoot? It’s adorable! If you didn’t, be sure to check it out here. The girls at A Little Party Events teamed up with Crisp to come up with a delightful mimosa recipe – a Morning Meowmosa (how cute!). I thought it deserved its own post because it’s a recipe and a fun cocktail, so why not? Enjoy this fun concoction, and let us know if you make it or if you have a mimosa recipe (or other recipes!) of your own.
Smitten with Kittens Morning Meowmosa – Mimosa Recipe
- Fresh squeezed apple juice
- Fresh squeezed plum juice
- Mint (for garnish)
- Blackberries (or another berry of your choice)
- Combine your liquid ingredients in equal proportions (or whatever amount you crave) into a lovely glass.
- Garnish with mint and blackberries.
- Drink and enjoy!
Lynchburg, Virginia Wedding Vendors:
- Creative Director – clutch & Hill City Bride
- Planning & Coordination – A Little Party Events
- Photography – K. Jugar Photography
- Flowers – The Arrangement Company
- Desserts – Cakeview
- Hair & Make Up – Body Works Day Spa & Salon
- Rentals – Happily Ever After Event Rentals
- Bridal Gown – Celebration Bridal
- Paper Suite – Lane Paper Works
- Getting Ready Attire – Gladiola Girls (knit shawl), Target (loungewear)
- Jewelry – L. Oppleman
- Venue – LaHart Properties
- Videography – White Flair Productions
- Small Decor Items – it’s FOUND vintage and Target
- Ring Box – The Mrs. Box
- Morning Mewomosa Mimosa Recipe – A Little Party Events with Crisp
- Heels – Betsey Johnson
- Model – Andi
- Kittens – Fili, Flynn, Fawn, Francie and Fiona via Lynchburg Humane Society (foster kittens who were all happily adopted)
Again, don’t forget that we had an entire styled shoot devoted to adorable kittens. If you want to see the little furry critters in action – and all of the loveliness and details that surround them – be sure to check it out on our blog here. You’ll be glad you did!