When it comes to e-sessions, I love it when a couple focuses on their own local area as this couple did. Not only did they utilize Georgetown for their lifestyle engagement session, but they also headed to their new home! Maureen met Tommy at her best friend’s wedding – her bff is also Tommy’s cousin – and they have been inseparable since. They just bought their first home in Arlington, Virginia, and they utilized their house along with Georgetown in Washington DC – one of their favorite places to spend time together.
Here are some of my favorite things about this lifestyle engagement session in Georgetown and Arlington, Virginia.
- I love their casual, relaxed style. Perfect for a lifestyle engagement session! Her dress is so lovely, and it’s perfect for the photos.
- The canal is so pretty! I adore “The Georgetown” – what a fun boat to include in the images with its pretty color scheme. Dreamy! I also adore that this session is in DC yet doesn’t look too urban. That takes some thought to get off of the beaten path for photos.
- This couple won’t regret incorporating their new home into their session. It’s such an adorable house – great choice for sure!
- Ahh!! Their dog is named Teddy Graham, and they incorporated him into their lifestyle engagement session. He looks like he had a great time, too. He’s an adorable pup.
- Her ring is stunning, don’t you think? A center round flanked by smaller diamonds. What a great, classic choice for an engagement ring.
- Photographer – Moreau & Company
- Locations – Georgetown and C&O Canal
- Apparel – J Crew and Tommy Hilfiger
I hope you enjoyed that lifestyle engagement session. I’m convinced that Georgetown has lovely, private nooks and crannies for you to have your e-session, too. Want to see more of DC? Just click here!