When it comes to themes, a garden theme is so classic, yet fun. Think lush greenery and hues of leafy colors as you will see in this garden bridal shower inspiration board today. Lovely!
We have a partnership with Beau Coup, which means that at no cost to you, any purchases help our blog.
Garden bridal shower ideas flow clockwise starting with the top right image. Enjoy!
- Whether it is for a wedding or a bridal shower, these personalized fans are stylish and can keep heat at bay. How cute are these with the couple’s name and wedding date on them? Love Wreath Fans, $4/2
- Personalized wedding and shower napkins are a must, and we found a great source for them! No matter the color scheme or theme you choose, these are perfect for using during a garden bridal shower. Personalized Napkins, $16-$54 in bulk
- What fun script table numbers! Wood board elegantly painted in a gold hue, these are wonderful for marking your tables to get your guests where they’re headed in a timely fashion. Lovely! Classic Script Table Numbers, $33/6
- Need a cute little something for your garden bridal shower to hold the favors? How about these little love wreath boxes? Aren’t they darling! The “is all you need” is the perfect touch, too. Love Wreath Favor Boxes, $16/10
- Who doesn’t love a little bit of chocolate? I do! These personalized favors contain Hershey’s chocolate for your guests to enjoy. Personalized Chocolate Favors, under $1 each
A wedding blog based in Lynchburg Virginia focusing on Lynchburg Virginia weddings, Roanoke Virginia weddings, Richmond Virginia weddings and beyond to any Virginia weddings. We are a great place to advertise and connect you with Virginia brides, and we also have a Virginia wedding magazine to accompany our effor