When it comes to looking your best things aren’t just limited to the bride. Right? Grooms want to look their very best, too! And with beards being so en vogue, it’s great to tame those facial tresses on and before the big day. We found some beard grooming products for the groom that we think are on par for the guy who wants to stand out for all the right reasons.
These products are all from Mankind, and we use affiliate links due to our relationship with their company.
Take a peek at our favorite beard grooming products. Ideas flow from top to bottom as you would read a book.
- A beard covers up most of the skin, but it’s still important to use products to clean the face. This facial scrub by Anthony even works to get dirt and grime out of the most sensitive skin. Anthony Facial Scrub, $17
- It may be the last thing he does before he heads out for the big day, but using a comb to tame flyaways on a beard (and to detangle) is a must! This stylish piece is even shaped like a mustache – how appropriate! Carter and Bond Mustache Comb, $13
- Not only does the skin need a good cleansing, but using this combination shampoo and conditioner is one of those beard grooming products that can save time while also doing its job. Bulldog Original 2 in 1 Beard Shampoo & Conditioner, $9
- Yes, there are parts that guys want to shave when stray hairs get in the way, and this conditioning shave cream can do the trick! It’s also great for when a man is ready to ditch the beard. Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave, $25
- For a bit of extra conditioning a beard oil such as this one from Men Rock is one of the best beard grooming products to use. The dropper allows for just the right dosage, too! Men Rock Beard Oil, $17
- A good trimmer is essential to keep hairs even and in line – my husband actually has this one from Wahl, and he loves it! He hardly has a beard, but it works well to keep everything tidy. Wahl Lithium Ion Grooming Station, $47
Beard grooming products can really help to keep a guy looking his best! Ready to see a wedding with a bearded groom? I am! Click here to see.