Love the boho look? Adding macrame wedding pieces are just the ticket! With their handcrafted feel and sense of flow, these ideas are so lovely and can be incorporated into your home long after your big day. They are perfect for a boho wedding and home!
Links below are affiliate links which support the makers and our blog!
Take a peek at our 5 macrame wedding must haves for the boho bride, and ideas flow from top left to bottom right as you would read a book.
- Macrame plant hangers have been around for a while – since the 1970s at least! These cute plant holders would be lovely at your wedding! Picture greenery hanging from trees, trusses, pergolas and tent interiors to add a bit of color and life to certain spaces. The best part? These macrame gems can be utilized in your home long after your wedding! Macrame Plant Hanger, $35
- Of course no boho wedding would be complete without a macrame wedding backdrop, right? Available in several widths and heights, these beauties create a stunning focal point for your ceremony. They can also do double duty as an art piece over your bed (as a false headboard!) post-wedding. So fun! Macrame Wedding Backdrop, $375
- Want to just add a little bit of macrame to your wedding? Why not include a beautiful bouquet wrap to your flowers? It’s subtle yet absolutely stunning and a fab way to incorporate something handmade into your day. Floral Macrame Band, $30
- Just like a macrame wedding backdrop, a smaller wall hanging placed here or there can have high impact and also be placed in your home post-nuptials. It’s lovely! Macrame Wall Hanging, $398
- Love handmade things like no other? Then this macrame wedding veil is for you! Isn’t it so sweet? It adds just the right amount of flair to your wedding day hairdo…how stunning! Dreamcatcher Fringe Halo Headpiece, $158
Aren’t those gorgeous?? I adore all of those macrame wedding ideas. Lovely! If you are still looking for another handmade touch, why not take a peek at these garters? Still want more macrame wedding inspiration? Well ok! Just click here.
And I just couldn’t end without a closeup of that lovely wall hanging from MiniSwells. Gorgeous!