The morning of your wedding, you want to remain calm and have fun with your bridesmaids. Here are 20 suggestions for getting ready songs that your attendants will love singing along to. There are choices from lots of eras and genres, which is the perfect mix for the right amount of fun as you get your hair and makeup done and prepare for your big day!
What a fun list! Here is our list of getting ready songs for your wedding day below.
- Ain’t No Other Man – Christina Aguilera
- Always Be My Baby – Mariah Carey
- Boom Clap – Charli XCX
- Call Me – Blondie
- Don’t Happen Twice – Kenny Chesney
- Dress You Up – Madonna
- Get Me to the Church on Time – from My Fair Lady
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody – Whitney Houston
- It Had to Be You – Harry Connick Jr.
- Kiss You – One Direction
- Love Somebody – Maroon 5
- September – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Show You Off – Dan & Shay
- Time of Our Lives – Pitbull, Ne-Yo
- Unconditionally – Katy Perry
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & the Waves
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- Want to Want Me – Jason Derulo
- Wedding Day – Bee Gees
- Wishin’ and Hopin’ – Dusty Springfield
photo: Ashley Cox Photography