If you love succulents, rich greens and fresh pinks, then hosting a desert bridal shower just may the be right choice. With a fun color palette (just look at those flowers!) and gorgeous detailing, take a peek at our inspiration board today with ideas from Beau Coup.
Shower us with your support – our post does contain affiliate links.
Our desert bridal shower inspiration flows clockwise starting from the top left.
- Our overall inspiration has so many lovely elements. From favors and decor to flowers and details, it’s all here. The colorful centerpiece flowers add dimension as do the woven placemats and carefully placed fabric. Elegant pieces are mixed with rustic to create a gorgeous tablescape.
- Gold decorative lanterns can have multiple uses and last well beyond the shower itself. Incorporate them into the wedding or into your own home. They would make a fabulous favor and are available in several sizes! Gold Decorative Lanterns, $15-$18
- Marble is trending right now, and these pink plates fit in perfectly with our theme and a timeless trend. Rimmed in gold, they have a fun shape. Pink Marble Plates, $8, set of 12
- I am a fan of table numbers being incorporated into reception centerpieces, and these do the trick. Carefully placed within an arrangement, they are high impact and very visible to your guests. Gold Calligraphy Numbers, $70, sets of 6
- Love succulents? They fit in perfectly with this desert bridal shower inspiration. Purchase them in bulk and place them in cute containers for lasting keepsakes that guests are guaranteed to keep! If you want a DIY project utilizing these plants, just click here. Bulk Live Succulents, $99 and up
- For your home, wedding or shower (or all of the above!) these copper geometric tealight holders are perfect to add ambience to your event. Carefully placed on the table, they are a lovely accent. Geometric Tealight Holders, $23 each
What fun these ideas are! I adore each and every one, and if you are looking for more desert shower inspiration, just check here. If you like the idea of living favors, check out our blog post on plantable favors (including succulents!) here.