A perk of living in Virginia is that the coastline never seems too far away, so a waterside Virginia Beach wedding is within reach! With lovely marinas and picturesque views, Jonathan and Melissa’s nuptials just may convince you to have your own coastal wedding. Stunning!
Here are a few of my favorite things about this Virginia Beach wedding.
- The color combination of navy and hues of purple is unique and oh so lovely. From the groomsmen’s style to the wedding bouquets, these subtle tones are lovely and stunning. Be sure to take notes of the glasses the bridesmaids are holding, which are specially painted in navy and lavender, too.
- The groomsmen seemed to have fun, fun, fun! From showing off their fun socks to doing the dab, you can tell this group of guys had a great time.
- From the attendants and officiant, I love seeing the gorgeous rainbow of skin tones involved in this event. Spectacular!
- Can we just pause and take note of the wow factor of the post-wedding photos of the couple? Having your event by the water lends itself to memorable images – I adore the one of the groom jumping.
- Not sure what kind of wedding cake to offer? Why not have several flavors? That’s what Jonathan and Melissa did – delicious!
- A bubble sendoff? Perfect!
I hope you enjoy this Virginia Beach wedding today. This couple is too cute!
- Photographer – Clara Ann Photography
- DJ – Astro DJ
- Makeup Artist – Behind the Veil Studio
- Caterer – Chef by Design Catering Co.
- Bridesmaid Dresses – David’s Bridal
- Bakery – Maxie B’s Bakery
- Floral Designer – Petal & Vine
- Dress Store – Studio I Do
- Event Venue – The Water Table
- Professional – Waterford Event Rentals LLC