Roanoke is a lovely place! With it’s gorgeous downtown area, you can have an urban vibe, yet on the outskirts of the city there are lush farms and beautiful landscapes. It’s the perfect place to plan a wedding as you will see with this Roanoke, Virginia wedding today. Hues of aqua, pink and red all blend together for a stunning event on a perfect day for Anthony and Laura.
We did sneak in an affiliate link or two for fun finds!
Anthony and Laura met and fell in love over their mutual love and devotion to their undergrad university: Virginia Tech. As “Hokie Ambassadors” their job was to meet and greet prospective Hokies and share with them what being a “Hokie” is all about. They never expected to each find their soulmate. How fun!
Here’s what I adore about this Roanoke, Virginia wedding today.
- The invitations are so lovely! It’s a gorgeous wedding suite. And Laura wove those tones all throughout her day. It was a perfect combination!
- Anthony and Laura each had their own vow books in which to write their vows. What a fun idea! They not only make a great keepsake, but they also look lovely when you reading your vows. Take a peek at these vow books on Etsy.
- Take note of the first look with the bridesmaids – their reactions in the mirror is so fun. What a creative image!
- Laura’s shoes said “I Do” as she walked down the aisle, but only she would know. What fun stickers, and you can get your own here. And as she walked down the aisle Anthony teared up – so sweet!
- Who doesn’t want to feel like a princess and twirl on her big day? I adore the many twirling photos, and Laura’s wedding gown was definitely something to twirl about.
- Details such as cute place cards, Mr. and Mrs. forks (see here) and sharing a donut (super cute!) all add elements of fun to their reception.
- Last, but not least, this Roanoke, Virginia wedding ended with a paper airplane sendoff. Adorable!
Enjoy your peek into Anthony and Laura’s wedding!
- Photographer – Chelsea Anderson Photography
- Bakery – Carol Lee Donuts
- Dress Store – Chantilly Lace
- Bridesmaid Dresses – David’s Bridal
- Floral Designer – Gloriosa Events
- Groomsman Attire – Jos A Banks
- Hair Stylist – Les Cheveux Salon & Day Spa
- Dress Designer – Mori Lee
- Reception Venue – The Patrick Henry Ballroom