When it comes to bridesmaid gifts, there are a plethora of options out there. Why not go with something fun and different? I adore the idea of coming up with a sturdy tote filled boozy bridesmaid gifts for the wedding day and beyond. They’ll love it!
Affiliate ad links are present due to our relationship with Beau Coup.
Here are our 8 boozy bridesmaid gifts meant to be enjoyed while you are getting ready for your day (and beyond!).
All you have to do is add the beverage of your choice. I really promise they won’t “wine” – ideas flow as you would read left to right on each row.
- Love blooms with these adorable glass cherry blossom coasters. Give one to each bridesmaid as a way to protect any drinks they have the day of the wedding. It’s a great way to be responsible with surfaces at a wedding venue. They are also pretty enough to be used at home well beyond the wedding day. Feeling generous? They come in boxed sets of two, and let them have both! Cherry Blossom Glass Coasters, $2.62, set of 2
- I’ll admit it! I’m obsessed with patterned paper straws, and these are so adorable. With a floral pattern, your wedding attendants will have fun sipping their morning mimosas (or afternoon daiquiris) with these cutie pie straws. Pop one into each of their bags for drinking! Floral Paper Straws, $12, set of 75
- Whether it’s cider or an IPA, the last thing you want is being left with no opener. Gift your bridesmaids this adorable pineapple bottle opener. They can think of your day every time they open up a bottle! It’s so cute that it is sure to become a favorite in their kitchen or bar area. Gold Pineapple Bottle Opener, $4.25
- What boozy bridesmaid gift list would be complete without a robe for lounging? Not this one! This silk kimono is available in several colors – think blue, lavender and pink – and can also be personalized. We girls love things with our name on them! Personalized Floral Silk Kimono, $42
- Speaking of personalization, be sure to add in a personalized tote! After all, they’ll need something to hold all of their fun boozy bridesmaid gifts. Just fill the bags, and place them in the dressing room the morning of the wedding. So fun! These striped totes come in a variety of colors, too. Personalized Striped Tote, $25
- Love the pineapple bottle opener? Great! Pair it with this fabulous wine stopper to create a lovely bar pair. Gold Pineapple Bottle Stopper, $3
- Your girls will need a little something to curb cravings, and these personalized macarons are just too adorable. Give each of your bridesmaids a few in her tote so she has a little something delectable when she craves a treat. Custom Wedding Macarons, $4.75 each
- Last – but certainly not least – a personalized stemless champagne flute is perfect for celebrating and for putting into your boozy bridesmaid gift tote. Fill it with your signature drink, pop in the floral straw (above) and sip away. Monogram Stemless Champagne Flute, $19.50 each
Weren’t those fun ideas from Beau Coup? So many great things to choose from! Honesty, I can picture ladies having a great time relaxing in their robes and enjoying drinks in their personalized glasses as they leisurely get ready for the wedding. How fun!
PS. See the macarons in action below!
For more bridesmaid gift ideas take a peek here!