Looking to add color and a handmade feel to your big day? Why not consider paper wedding decorations? From banners to pinwheels (and hello hot air balloon!), we have our top 5 fun picks just for you.
Up front info – we have an advertising relationship with Beau Coup, whose products are featured.
Here are our 5 favorite paper wedding decorations as you would read from left to right.
- Whaaaaat? I can’t believe that someone thought to craft an adorable hot air balloon out of paper. So adorable! Hang these over your dessert buffet or sweetheart table. They are so high impact, especially for an outdoor event. They come in sets of three, each with a different pattern in the same color scheme. Hot Air Balloon Lanterns, $16 set of 3
- Floral paper lanterns? Yes, please! These are so so cute and can add a bit of panache to the roof of your tented event or at a bridal shower. The ideas are endless. You can also hang these in your home afterwards to remember you big day. So sweet! Oh, and if you’re not a fan of this pattern (although I am!), there are so many different ones to choose from. Liberty Paper Lanterns, $17 set of 3
- This pennant garland looks like someone got crafty with some floral patterned scraps, but the best thing is that no one will know that you didn’t have to spend hours cutting and crafting. Woo hoo! This banner incorporates so many colors, so if you’re utilizing a variety of hues, this garland is perfect for pulling the colors together throughout your theme. Liberty Pennant Garland, $15
- Pinwheels are here to stay, and – again – are another type of paper wedding decorations that you can use in your apartment or house after you are married. These fun circular fans come in a variety of colors and patterns, although I think these are adorable! Colored Pinwheel Decorations, $15 set of 4
- Just need a little bit of flair? Consider this glitter paper garland. A little goes a long way, and I adore the way that it’s draped. I can picture it draping your cake table or taking center stage on a sweetheart table. The gold glitter adds just the right amount of sparkle without feeling overdone. Oooh – I can totally see these at a posh bachelorette party, can’t you? Too cute, and they are also available in silver! Glitter Paper Garland, $8 each
Aren’t those cute!
Any of these paper wedding decorations can be reused, and the best thing is that they look handmade! Yet, with all that you have to do for your wedding, all of the work has already been done for you – just hang them up wherever you’d like. And the reuse part? Whether in your home or at an event (you may have to host the next shower!), these add an element of fun to any event.
Want to see more of our fab finds? Just check out these fab temporary tattoos – all the fun without the commitment!