As a bride sometimes you want just a little something to wear on your wedding day – not too big, not too small. Our bridal earring ideas are just that! Let your hair, dress and makeup take center stage with these subtle wedding accessory ideas. Plus, I adore the fact that all of these accessories will last well beyond your wedding day look with such classic, yet fun, styling.
This post does contain affiliate links, which help our blog and don’t cost you anything extra!
Bridal earring ideas go clockwise from top left.
- Finding yourself indecisive, or are you craving a stud style for your bridal earring look? This set of three allows you to choose one on the day of your wedding, or if you have multiple holes, you can wear more than one set. Cute! Mixed Stone Stud Earring Set, $25
- If a teardrop shape is more your style, then these pave earrings may just do the trick. They have just the right amount of sparkle to add interest to your wedding day look. Pave Teardrop Earrings, $25
- Love hoops? These little numbers have tiny gold nuggets, which adds a tiny bit of a shimmer to your wedding day look. So pretty! Nugget Hoop Earrings, $25
- Prefer a natural stone look? These drop earrings are lovely and would complement the look of rose gold or blush for your own wedding. Such a pretty bridal earring idea! Stone Drop Earrings, $20
- These hammered bridal earrings have a twist and have the perfect length dangle to complement your bridal look. You would get a lot of use out of them post-wedding, too! Hammered Twist Drops, $20
If you still don’t see something you love, just check here for more gold options. Love jewelry? Check out one local jeweler that makes custom engagement rings, and take a peek into their process here!