Love books? Me too! If you enjoy reading or just adore the quaint feel of literary pieces, I hope you gain ideas from our book wedding inspiration today. From invitations to favors (and a book DIY project!), we have five fun ideas.
This post contains affiliate links, which helps to support our blogging efforts while also making it easier for you to find great products.
Ideas follow clockwise starting with the top left.
- What a fun DIY project from our own blog! Be sure to check here for a tutorial. Just collect old books, which can be found online here, clock hands (here) and numbers 1-12 (here) to complete the look. Set the “time” to the table number (use increments, such as 4:30 if you have more than 12 tables) and put them on your table for a fun, eclectic look that is sure to wow your guests. What cute literary wedding decor!
- This floral wedding garland from LaMiaCasa can be customized and is made out of French book pages. With a 3 dimensional look, this paper banner can be used as a backdrop for your ceremony or reception and repurposed in your home. It’s also a cute idea for a bridal shower, and with a price tag of $6, it’s super affordable for a bride on a budget.
- I love, love, love this idea! This sign is just $15, which is a super steal, and it’s customizable according to it’s color and wording. Imagine welcoming your guests with this wedding signage! It’s absolutely perfect for a book wedding, isn’t it? Oh, and here is an easel for propping up the sign. Cute!
- The invitation is the first impression your guests receive, so why not showcase your literary love with this book wedding invitation? It talks about starting the couple’s first chapter, and the RSVP card is just too cute. Sold starting for $40 for 10, and oh so literary! If these aren’t your favorite, check out this full selection of literary wedding invitations here.
- Last, but certainly not least, take a peek at these library card favor pouches. I miss library cards, don’t you? Add a bit of nostalgia as you fill these little pouches with whatever you wish for your own book wedding.