Want to spice up your way? Well, temporary wedding tattoos are the perfect way to do so. Whether you coordinate as a couple or have fun with your bridesmaids, here are five of our favorite ideas.
This post does contain affiliate links to products that both help our blog and independent sellers on Etsy.
Descriptions for our temporary wedding tattoos flow from left to right below.
- This customizable diamond tattoo is super cute! The names of the wedding couple are placed in a banner across the diamond, which make fun wedding details to leave on the tables for guests to enjoy and apply during the reception – or give them out at the rehearsal dinner so guests can wear these temporarty tattoos to the wedding. $200/50 pieces
- Love Disney or -better yet – headed there for your honeymoon? Then these Mr. and Mrs. temporary wedding tattoos are the cutest! Little Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse ears show where your love lies – with each other and Disney! $6/pair
- Organizing a bachelorette party? This temporary tattoo from Siideways is perfect! I love the different typography, and it is completely customizable with the bride’s name. How fun is that? $1.50
- Craving another choice as a couple? This one may do! These temporary wedding tattoos say “all of me” and “loves all of you” to create the perfect pairing for just $5.60
- If shiny and metallic is your thing, then this “bride tribe” tattoo is fun for a bachelorette or shower. Get your maids together, and give them all one of these to sport!
Temporary wedding tattoos can be so much fun! They are low commitment (lasting 2-7 days) and add an element of fun. If you want more options, check out this full listing filled with ideas here.