Ok, we all know that weddings are… well, expensive. So, why not choose items that can do double duty, right? These reusable wedding planters are smart buys as you can use them at your ceremony or reception and then give them life in your new home. Plus, they are all sturdy and lovely. Enjoy our picks!
#truth – this post contains affiliate links, which keep our blog growing!
Our reusable wedding planter ideas flow clockwise from lop left. Enjoy!
- What a statement these Plow & Hearth tall planters make! I can truly picture them at the very front of your wedding as you say your vows. Or how about at the beginning of your outdoor ceremony aisle to greet guests? Best thing? These reusable wedding planters can welcome visitors to your home. Beautiful, and they are available in several colors! Lexington Tall Planter $110
- If you adore tall planters, yet want something a bit more metallic, then these planters may just fit the bill. Would you believe that they are resin? And they come in three sizes to suit your needs. Lovely! Sussex Planter $40-$100
- These red half rounds are so lovely – your flowers can complete the circle. These are low and not obtrusive, yet they offer high impact and hold a lot of flowers. Coco liners are included with these, and they would be the perfect decor at your outdoor reception (or indoor, too!). Planters with Coco Liners $140/2
- Having a more rustic event? Then this root wheelbarrow is super cute – use two or more as reusable wedding planters. This is such a cute accessory to place into your front yard or outside of your apartment door to use long after the wedding. Perfect! Root Wheelbarrow Planter $125
- Boats are perfect for a nautical affair, and this recycled metal boat is oh so cute – and what a keepsake it would be after your wedding! So darling as one of your reusable wedding planters. Handmade Recycled Metal Planter $150
Such fun ideas, do you agree? It’s so smart to choose things that can do double duty. If you want favors that do double duty, check here. Happy planning!