Happy almost 4th of July! I truly hope you will be enjoying a relaxing day with friends and family, and I wanted to share some patriotic inspiration with you in the form of red, white and blue dress ideas. The BEST part? These are all rentable gowns from Rent the Runway, which means that whether you choose them for bridesmaids, a rehearsal dinner, a getaway or as a frock to wear as a wedding guest, these are all easy on the budget. Have fun perusing these ideas today!
This post contains affiliate links for RTR, which don’t cost you any extra but help our blog. Yay!
Our red, white and blue dress ideas flow as you would read a book. Enjoy!
- I adore this gown with a plethora of colors. Gorgeous! With a high low look of an asymmetrical hemline, this is perfect for more formal events with its criss cross back, which would also work for your bridesmaids. Pair it with strappy sandals for a summery feel! Floral Jadore Gown, $105-$120 rental ($550 retail)
- It can get so hot at summer outdoor weddings, so why not consider this red and white dress? Gorgeous! With a cold shoulder style and lovely embroidery, this gown gives off a boho vibe. Red Cassie Maxi, $30-$65 rental ($299 retail)
- Love red? This is another dress with an asymmetrical hemline and a light lacy pattern to add interest. A round neck is paired with an interesting criss cross back for a dressier look. I can so picture this as a bridesmaid dress. Stunning! Red Abstract Floral Dress, $90-$105 rental ($595 retail)
- Adore Lilly Pulitzer? Well, you can rent it! Wearing white to a wedding may be taboo for some, but this dress with its gold crochet neckline has just enough style to not outside the wedding gown. This would also make the perfect exit dress as you leave your wedding. Resort White Pearl Shift, $30-$65 rental ($195 retail)
- This cobalt blue off the shoulder dress is stunning! It’s perfect for cooler summer nights to give you a strapless feel while still covering your arms a bit. Cobalt Off the Shoulder Dress, $30-$65 rental ($295 retail)
Didn’t find a frock to suit your needs? Rent the Runway has several options for you to choose from – and it’s not just all red, white and blue. Just take a peek at their full collection here – and they have other options besides dresses, too! If you adore white, check out our inspiration here.