Your honeymoon is a special time as you are whisked away for a time of rest and relaxation as a newly married couple. After all of that planning, you deserve it! Getting a new swimsuit can be a part of the fun, so be sure to take a peek at our 5 honeymoon bathing suits.
Affiliate links are in this post, which help to keep our blog up and running.
All of the following looks are via Beach Bunny Swimwear’s Instagram feed, and descriptions are clockwise starting from the top left.
- The chain detailing on this Beach Bunny pink bikini adds an element of fun and interest to this triangle top and side tie bottom. This honeymoon bathing suit is easily adjustable with all of the ties. The crochet details are oh so perfect! Got Me in Chains Bikini Top and Bottom $130/$145
- Ah! A bandeau top is just about as cute as it gets, right? This top is paired with matching stripe bottoms to create the perfect set to make a statement on the beach. Fine Lines Top and Bottom $120/$110
- If you prefer a one piece, this plunging V tank is perfect! Whether it’s for the 4th of July or if you want to wear bridal white be semi-modest and make a statement at the same time. Rib Tide One Piece $175
- Speaking of white, here is another set worthy of a bride! With lots of bling accented by crisp white, this suit is so lovely for lounging on your honeymoon with your sweetie! Material Girl Bikini Top and Bottom $145/$175
- This one reminds me of ancient Egypt with the rich, yet subtle hues and shading. With metallic accents and the security of bands instead of ties, this suit is perfect for a dip in the sea or pool as one of your honeymoon bathing suits. Sheer Addiction Top and Bottom $110/$120