When it comes to your bridal look, considering a leaf crown may just be the way to go! With greenery being so en vogue as both a color and a foliage, donning a leaf crown (possibly with a flower here and there) is just the accent your hair needs. Take a peek at our finds around the web! Ideas are clockwise starting from top left.
- This ivory bridal crown features faux ranunculus flowers to perfectly accent a leaf crown look. With accents of ivy, this wedding hairpiece also features the ability to add a ribbon to ensure that your accessory stays on all day long. Take a peek at this find on Etsy here. $95
- Love vintage and want to splurge on a one of a kind item from yesteryear? This piece may just be perfect – I adore it! Hailing from the early 1900s this isn’t a traditional leaf crown, yet it makes a statement! Donning an antique motif of tiny leaves, this piece is quite the find. Take a peek at the details here. $478
- Are you having more of a boho wedding? This flower crown – with plenty of leaves – is just the ticket! Dainty white flowers accent this leaf crown, which is the perfect addition for a bohemian vibe. See it from various angles here. $82
- Eucalyptus isn’t just for koalas (although they are quite cute!). Why not consider a leaf crown like this one that features the leaf? It’s actually a comb instead of a crown, so it will stay securely in your hair. Take a peek at this one from Love Sparkle Pretty here. $80
- For a woodland feel, this leaf crown with a selection of larger flowers is perfect. The way it nestles on top of a low bun is so beautiful! More view of this piece are here. Beautiful! $150
Aren’t those lovely? Such a great selection of ideas to help enhance your look on your wedding day. To see more of our finds around the web, check here.
This post does contain affiliate links, which help to keep our blog up and running!