One of my favorite parts of a wedding is – the cake! Not only are they delicious and pretty, but you can personalize and show your personality through a unique wedding cake topper. I gathered 5 ideas via Etsy to inspire you for your own big day. Wedding cake topper ideas are clockwise from top left.
- This little banner proclaiming “just married” is so sweet! It offers a lovely, handmade feel while not taking away from the wedding cake itself. What an adorable cake topper! You can find it via Etsy here.
- How fun to use a wedding cake topper with your new last name. This laser cut wood round adds interest while creating a lovely keepsake for you to utilize after your wedding day. Choose your own saying for this personalized topper you can find here.
- Cute cute cute! This wedding cake topper features none other than you as a couple. Customize these little peg dolls with hair color, skin tones and style, and you have a cute little Mr. and Mrs. that you can display in your home. Love this idea – adorable!! Order your own via handANAhada here.
- Branching off of our second idea, not only can you have your last name, but you can personalize your cake with your first names. I adore the fact that this is round with leaves – so lovely and natural. Take a peek at all of your options for this style here.
- Speaking of names, you can offer your guests a glimpse of your first initials together. This formed wire wedding cake topper can be personalized with both your initials and a color wire of your choosing. What a fun topper – and a fun keepsake. Check out this handmade style here.
Aren’t those fun choices? Not only can you pick your wedding cake’s style and flavor, but adding a wedding cake topper is a fun way to have a little fun while creating a keepsake from your special day.
This post contains affiliate links, which helps to keep our blog going!