When it comes to wedding garters, comfort and elegance is key. I scoured Etsy to find several styles to suit a variety of tastes and budgets. From simple, delicate lace garters to once covered in rhinestones, be sure to take a peek at our finds. Descriptions are from the upper left image and follow clockwise.
- This boho wedding garter is dainty and elegant, yet it has sturdy elastic to ensure that it stays put while you walk down the aisle and even dance the night away. What a lovely keepsake from Etsy’s Davey and Chiyo here. $18
- A bridal garter set can also be lovely for your wedding. I love that this has two pieces, as many do nowadays. It’s perfect for wearing one for you to keep and wearing a second to toss during your reception. What a fun idea this is for your wedding! $23
- If you are looking for something other than cream or white, this blush garter set is perfect to still incorporate a pastel hue while wearing two wedding garters. So lovely, and see more views here. $20
- Want to wear rhinestones underneath it all? Well, this might just be the queen of wedding garters! With lovely light lace and sparkly accents, it’s such a beautiful piece to wear on your wedding day. $19
- Last, but certainly not least, is this garter made in a classic lace style accented with pearls. Comfortable to wear, yet still high on style, this lacy number caps off our selection of wedding garters. $35
Aren’t those pretty? A garter is a fun way to reflect your personal style or to add an element of fun underneath your gown. I hope you enjoyed these 5 wedding garter choices today! Looking for more wearable inspiration? Check out 5 of our favorite lace getaway dresses here.
This post does contain affiliate links, which help to keep our blog up and running!