It’s always fun when a couple chooses their alma mater to say their “I do’s” as you will see in this spring William and Mary wedding. Alex and Kelly are super cute and so in love! Here are some of our favorite elements of their day.
- The hints of Disney are so fun! Besides having a love for all things Disney, that is actually where Alex proposed – in front of the Cinderella castle in a boat during the fireworks show. Romantic? Yes!
- Their wedding invitation was so classic – gold and easily readable. It’s lovely!
- Ok, since this wedding was in an election year, I absolutely adore their wedding hashtag and their play on words. They used #nortonformayer2016 and had hints of red, white and blue throughout their day. What a fun couple! Peruse their wedding day hashtag images here.
- Kelly was styled so beautifully. Her timeless look is one she won’t regret! With soft wedding makeup and a beautiful, classic gown, she makes such a stunning bride – lucky Alex!
- I just love a good church wedding, and this wedding chapel is oh so gorgeous. Breathtaking! Of course the scenery around William and Mary makes for the perfect wedding photos of the couple.
- And just wait until the end – I’ll admit that their first dance photo got me. So much emotion. It’s beautiful and sentimental.
I hope you enjoy this wedding today – look for the elements of fun. Enjoy!
- Photographer – The Girl Tyler
- Transportation – BioRide Transportation
- Makeup Artist – Blush Tones
- DJ – Colonial DJs
- Hair Stylist – FLAWLESS
- PR Rep – Misty Saves the Day
- Musicians – Steve Hall
- Floral Designer – The Flower Cupboard
- Reception Venue – The William and Mary Alumni House
- Caterer – William and Mary Catering
- Equipment Rentals – Williamsburg Event Rentals
- Event Planner – Yours Truly