When it comes to your mom (or your future mother-in-law) a special keepsake or memento on the wedding day is so special! We came up with 5 necklace gift ideas for your mom to honor her on your special day – these would even work as Mother’s Day gift ideas, too. Take a peek!
Clockwise from top left:
- This simple, yet lovely necklace shows a circle – a ring, which has no beginning or end. That’s why we exchange wedding rings, yet a mother’s love also has no start or finish and knows no bounds. What a lovely keepsake! You can also add delicate birthstones as you can see here.
- What a pretty necklace! It’s a birthstone bar, and the stones can represent whatever months – wedding months, birth months and the like. How lovely and functional! Personalize your birthstone necklace for your mom, grandmother or mother-in-law here.
- No matter how old you get, you will always be your mom’s “baby” as you can see in this mama bird/baby bird necklace. A sweet symbol of flying away from the nest into your own household, it would be a subtle sentimental gift for your mom, and it even comes with its own sweet saying here.
- How about real flowers she can keep forever? I adore this idea! Preserved tiny blooms (there are others to choose from besides yellow!) accent any outfit and symbolize newness. How sweet! See this necklace here.
- Ah!! Tiny crafting at its finest. Miniature wooden hoops have a slight bit of needlework in your choice of color. How fun?? Pick colors that coordinate with your wedding day, or choose colors based on birth months. This is such a lovely keepsake that will ensure mom keeps getting asked where her necklace came from. Check it out here.
Aren’t those fun ideas?? I think so!! What wonderful gift ideas for your mom. Enjoy choosing just one!
This post does contain Etsy affiliate links, which helps to keep our blog going!