One thing I like about gatherings is the food – especially if it’s themed. So, why not offer some bridal shower food inspiration to tempt your tastebuds and get your creative juices flowing? If you are the maid-of-honor planning the shower or have another event to plan, here are some fun ideas to incorporate and themes to build on. Enjoy!
- A pancake breakfast would be oh so fun! At the bridal shower, have fluffy stacks of pancakes – using a kebab and paper name tag – all ready to go. Offer different syrups – maple, strawberry and blueberry – along with other toppings such as butter, chocolate chips and confectioner’s sugar to add to the fun. Add fresh fruit and orange juice and your bridesmaids’ breakfast is ready to go. So fun! Idea via OnceWed
- Delicate shortbread cookies iced and topped with a sprig of lavender or another edible adds a natural element of fun and class. Either use them as favors or as an addition to your already spectacular spread of bridal shower treats. Yum! View this full bridal shower here.
- I love, love, love this idea!! A mimosa bar seems like such an amazing amount of fun, doesn’t it? This inspiration is so great for a morning bridal shower. Have champagne and different juices along with fruit for a festive event. If you want more inspiration, check it out on Brit + Co here.
- Looking to do something healthy? Offer different fruits for a make your own smoothie bar. Fresh and frozen fruit along with yogurt, juices, ice and other additives (chia seeds, maybe?) will provide refreshment and fun as you blend away. There are lots more ideas from The TomKat Studio here.
- Last but not least – for me, I’d say – great bridal shower food inspiration must include lemon. And aren’t these darling? Check out the recipe for these lemon meringue cookie kabobs here – these are adorable for any event, aren’t they?
I hope these treat and food ideas give you ideas for your own bridal shower or event. I know I learned a thing or two – so fun!