When it comes to music there are many choices that you can weave throughout your day – and many times to play them. We often think of first dances and such when it comes to reception music, but why not incorporate a fun song as you cut the cake? We have come up with 20 cake cutting song ideas – from slow and nostalgic to fun, modern and quirky, this list is sure to give you ideas on incorporating wedding music selections as you cut the cake.
Here is our suggested list of cake cutting song ideas.
- Best Day of My Life – American Authors
- Build Me up Buttercup – The Foundations
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
- Chapel of Love – The Dixie Cups
- Cuts Like a Knife – Bryan Adams
- Eternal Flame – The Bangles
- Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic – The Police
- Honey Bee – Blake Shelton
- How Sweet it Is – Michael Buble
- I Can’t Help Myself – The Four Tops
- I Do – Colbie Caillat
- Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Kiss from a Rose – Seal
- Let’s Never Stop Falling in Love – Pink Martini
- Love and Marriage – Frank Sinatra
- Love You Madly – Cake
- Recipe for Love – Harry Connick Jr.
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- The Sweetest Thing – U2
- What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
photo – Melissa Batman Photography; cake – Love Is in the Air