Ok, animals are so cute – and enduring, too. Truly! It’s not exactly natural for a dog to wear a flowered collar, but they are so compliant and adorable. If you are considering incorporating your pup into your big day, be sure to have something crafted especially for them. They’ll look super sweet! Enjoy this dog wedding wreath inspiration today. Warning: cuteness overload!
- Tiny pink roses are set off by this dog’s black fur. Look at how adored its master is. So sweet!! This is the perfect size collar for your dog as it’s not too large. Photo: Atelier Pictures
- A flower crown?? Ok, to be honest the maker of this floral crown had a little fun and decided to do a photo shoot with her dog, but how cute?? Good doggie! Image via Wear Wag Repeat
- Want to make your own wreath? Perfect! Here is a DIY project just for you. These two pups are all ready to go after theirs were made for them. DIY Project via Green Wedding Shoes
- Kisses for mommy on her wedding day? Absolutely! If you are looking for some dog wedding wreath inspiration, this just might be the one! Plus, it incorporates greenery, which is so lovely and natural! Photo: Kurt Boomer
- Last but not least is something super simple – just a spray of flowers added onto the pup’s collar adds just the right amount of accent for the day. And how sweet is this photo?? Photo: Sophie Kaye Photography
Whew! So much cuteness in one post. Dogs are so fun and loyal, too. They are a big part of your life, so be sure to treat them special on your wedding day. They’ll be glad you did!