There is oh so much to love about this styled shoot – after all, it took place at a Virginia horse farm and has oh so many details. Let me tell you about some of my favorites!
- It goes without saying that the location is absolutely stunning! With nooks and crannies and a house and horse barn to boot, it’s so gorgeous.
- Speaking of horse barns – be sure to notice that the wedding ceremony actually takes place inside the horse barn. Of course, you need a fairly clean place to have a horse barn wedding (or not, depending on how much of a rustic wedding you want), but this session offers a high impact space for sure.
- Florals of warm hues – orange roses, pink peonies and ranunculus along with tulips – are placed among white flowers and light blue hydrangeas. What a pretty color palette!
- Vintage wedding touches – such as blue mason jars and antique china – are placed here and there. You will also see a little nook made just for the couple, which includes a vintage couch and other antique touches. So pretty!
There is so much to inspire you for event – whether or not a Virginia horse farm is your setting. I hope you enjoy the plethora of wedding ideas today!
- Photographer – Ashley Glasco Photography
- Event Venue – Alturia Farm
- Event Planner – Country by Design Weddings & Events, LLC
- Equipment Rentals – Falling Creek Barrel Co.
- Floral Designer – KW Wedding Flowers
- Bakery – Lark Bake Shoppe and Cafe
- Makeup Artist – Makeup by Dena
- Invitation Designer – Paperdoll Design
- Dress Store – Urban Set Bride