Valentine’s Day is here – so exciting! If you are seeing all things red, then you are sure to enjoy our red wedding inspiration board. One thing I love about the color is that it fits for so many themes and holidays – Valentine’s Day, Christmas, 4th of July (any military, actually!) and other times. It’s a bright hue, but it’s one of my favorites. So whether you are planning a celebration in winter or summer, here are a few lovely ideas I found!
- I’m always a sucker for cookies – especially when they can do double duty in sending a message to your sweetie. So cute! Photo by Elizabeth in Love.
- This barely iced cake is the perfect red wedding inspiration with drippy red flowers. Gorgeous! Photo by Mariel Hannah Photography.
- Ok, this idea is just too cute! I truly haven’t seen many (or any?) getaway cars with flowers on the back. Cans, streamers and the like, yes… but I totally adore this amazingly classy way of decorating the escape vehicle. Photo by Laura Gordon Photography with florals by Lindsay Coletta.
- Red flowers are so pretty – especially when interspersed with white. With peonies and striped tulips, there is a great variety of red out there when it comes to florals. Photo by Sophie Epton Photography with florals by Isa Events.
- Adding a line of low blooms adds interest to a table – especially when paired with romantic, modern lace and red napkins for impact. Photo by Aria Studios with florals by Passion Roots.
I hope you enjoyed today’s red wedding inspiration, and join us next Tuesday for another themed roundup of ideas for your own day.