Are you planning a nautical wedding? There’s nothing quite like crisp white paired with navy (and even a hint of green or aqua!) to pull off a lovely waterside event – even if you aren’t close to the water. If you adore being by the ocean or have military attachments, then maybe this color scheme is for you. Enjoy this nautical wedding inspiration today!
- Light blue hydrangeas add just the right amount of softness to a nautical wedding, and paired with a striped navy ribbon, this bouquet is just perfect! See more of this wedding here. Photo: Liz Cook Photography
- Want high impact, easy to find table numbers? A nautical knot with a striped card tucked in between the ropes is a great idea! Photo: Henry Photography
- Who doesn’t love cookies? Whether as a favor, sweet treat or shower idea, these ones take the cake… uh, cookie? Photo: Colorful Snapshot Photography
- Anchors, navy and white chevrons and yellow flowers… ahoy! What a perfectly styled nautical table. Photo: Paul Reynolds Photography
- I love, love, LOVE this idea. An old boat was turned into a place card display. What a brilliant idea with such high impact! Photo: Meg Perotti
Hopefully this nautical wedding inspiration helped you plan your day – even if you aren’t looking to plan a nautical themed event. Such fun ideas!