Wow! There is so much to love about this wedding. The bright, festive, boho feel of these Forest, Virginia nuptials are peppered with fun, artistic touches. Here are some of my favorite elements of this day.
- The colors! I adore when a bride isn’t afraid to use color, and this event is full of bright, fun hues (including pink). Love it – especially when flower crowns are involved.
- Hand painted table numbers? Yes, please! Not only do these add a whimsical, artsy touch, but they complement the flowers in such a fabulous way.
- Oh goodness – can we just pause to talk about the ladder of photos with the bookmark place cards, which were made by the bride’s mother? What a great idea!! Everyone gets to look at fun photos of the bride and groom while they are waiting to claim their oh so adorable table assignments. So festive!
- Of course the venue of West Manor makes for a perfect wedding location, and their lovely ceremony backdrop adds to the beauty.
- The option of having a tiny wedding cake – naked yet adorned with fresh flowers – coupled with a donut bar for guests is so yummy!
I hope you enjoy this colorful, boho wedding today!
- Photography – Visions by Heather Photography
- Cake – Love Is in the Air
- Venue – West Manor Estate
- Decor (display for place cards, wedding arbor décor, reception flower arrangements, hand drawn table numbers) – Love Is in the Air
- Bride, Groom and Groomsmen Attire – Celebration
- Wedding Party Flowers – Love Is in the Air
- Hair – Strands Salon
- Makeup – Makeup by Ashley
- Donuts – Windmill Bakery