There is just something about the Art Deco era that is so appealing to me! Maybe it’s the lines, possibly it’s the elegance, but it’s my go-to time period for the “ahhhhh” factor for sure. So when I found this inspiration wedding shoot, I just knew it was perfect to share with you. So lovely!
Take a peek at some of my favorite elements from this shoot.
- Gold, gold, gold. I’m so glad that this metallic hue is back en vogue, and it has made a HUGE comeback. So stunning!
- The cake is so sweetly layered, and it’s fun that a round was put on top of a square to add visual interest. The simplicity of the white and green floral elements adds to it’s texture.
- Aqua pillows add comfort and style to the chairs, and who could resist those monograms instead of “bride” and “groom” on the back of the chairs? I adore those!! Plus they make for a pretty cool keepsake.
- Accessories galore! Necklaces, earrings, shoes, the decked out gown – all of them are filled with glitz and glam.
- Other touches such as the stylish paper products and the beautiful vintage rentals all add to the beauty of this session – not to mention the couple. Swoon!
I hope you have fun with a throwback to the Art Deco era today. Enjoy!
Art Deco Inspired Session Vendors:
- Photography: Amy Ellis Photography
- Venue: Old Mill Farm Venue
- Furniture + Decor: Happily Ever After Event Rentals
- Invitation + Paper Goods: Cricket Printing
- Gowns: Church Street Bridal
- Jewelry: Jessica Foy, Stella & Dot
- Hair: Erica Lynn
- Makeup: Julie Witcher
- Florals: Amy Ellis
- Cake: Amy Ellis