I always love it when a styled shoot comes my way – especially when it’s close to Lynchburg, Virginia. Weddings are lovely on their own, but when a team gets together to design a styled shoot, the results can be stunning as you will see. Coordinated and styled by Sarah Holland, here is what she had to say about the reasons behind this shoot.
My inspiration behind this shoot came from the idea of taking simple things, adding them together, and creating something extravagant. Sometimes simplicity can speak more beauty! When I work with brides, I love finding simple, inexpensive details that really add to the overall atmosphere of their day, and I wanted to reflect that.
So lovely! Here are some of my favorite parts about this styled shoot:
- The bride’s hair being half up half down (partial updo) is such a lovely choice! If you can’t decide on whether you want your hair up or down on your big day, why not opt for both?
- A groom has so many options, and the fact that this one is wearing a traditional suit – minus a tie – is the perfect level of casualness for a meadow wedding.
- Soft flowers, such as subtly colored roses, anemone and greenery make for a stunning bouquet.
- We are all so used to silverware that the gold flatware adds an unexpected beauty to their sweetheart table – which utilizes books to elevate the flowers. Lovely!
- Berries, berries, berries! These tiny fruits are colorful and flavorful and are the perfect decoration for the assortment of petite wedding cakes – yum. The other food looks delicious, too!
- Of course the rentals are lovely, and you will see them peppered throughout this shoot.
I hope you enjoy the inspiration behind this lovely meadow wedding today!