Ah! There is so very much to love about Christian and Megan’s Sierra Vista wedding. From classic details to a lovely color palette, this couple had the perfect weather and such a beautiful day!
Here are some of my favorite elements:
- The color palette of the flowers is so stunning! Whites and greens are combined with the slightest hue of purple in the form of succulents and textured blooms. The size and shape of Megan’s bouquet reminds me of weddings that took place in the 1930s era. Plus elements like the fern lined aisle and oh so wonderful wedding arch are all decked out with flowers and greens. Perfection.
- Speaking of eras and throwback – Megan’s hair is so classically beautiful. It reminds me of an updated Gibson Girl hairdo with the sweeping front. So fabulous!
- Those bridesmaids dresses? What a stunning color! Somewhere between a silvery gray/blue/purple hue – they are an unexpected, refreshing color to say the least.
- Teacups galore! A variety of vintage sets in many shapes and patterns served to thank their guests.
- It’s always fun when a couple has wedding bubbles as a sendoff!
I hope you enjoy this wedding today – and it goes without saying to say that Sierra Vista is full of beauty!
- Wedding Planning/Design/Coordination – Cherish the Moment
- Catering – Chipotle
- Photography – Lauren Paige Photography
- Cake – Wildflour Bakery
- Floral – Bloom by Doyle’s
- Floral – Flowers by Eddie
- Florals/Linen/Lighting – Cherish the Moment
- Photo Booth – Grinnin’ Booth
- Officiant – Paul Haithcock
- DJ – Kurt Meyers
- Hair – Cheryl Willis – Pzaz
- Gown – Becky’s Bridal and Formal
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Newfangled Bride
- Brides Shoes – David’s Bridal
- Menswear – Vera Wang
- Venue – Sierra Vista