I love KJ’s style of photography. It’s so different – dreamy, and not quite as light and bright as other images. I really respect that he has stayed true to his own artistic style. I actually asked KJ to submit a wedding to me – any wedding, in fact – so I was so thrilled when this beautiful downtown Lynchburg, VA wedding came into my inbox. So beautiful! Here is what I love about this event:
- Rebecca’s wedding gown is so stunning! With a widely scooped illusion top and an oh so fluffy bottom, it complements her so well. And paired with comfy ballet flats, it’s just a smart choice for wedding day wear.
- The bridesmaids’ dresses are similar yet each able to be styled to the liking of the specific girl. I adore this concept, and it allows each woman’s personality to shine through with confidence!
- Ha – a limo ride to the wedding? So fun! Top that off with a carriage ride with your new groom? What a win-win for transportation choices. Love!!
- The venues are stunning. For a church wedding the Old Pate Chapel is so regal and beautiful. That combined with the airiness and freshness of Tresca makes for a perfect match – just like our bride and groom!
- Lastly, it just seems like this event was FUN. At the reception they had a DJ, caricature artist and a photobooth. All of those combined ensured that Austin and Rebecca’s guests had a great time.
Well, are you ready to see for yourself? Enjoy this Lynchburg wedding today!
- Photographer: K. Jugar Photography
- Ceremony Location: Old Pate Chapel
- Reception: Tresca on 8th
- Wedding Dress: Church Street Bridal
- Hair & Makeup: Spa 4109
- DJ: Dj Pdogg
- Videographer: Solo Koo
- Cake: Jennifer Dize
- Catering: Avenue Foods
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Vow to be Chic and David’s Bridal
- Groomsmen Attire: Jim’s Formal Wear
- Invitations: Cards by EP on Etsy
- Photobooth: Sanders Family Photobooth
- Reception Caricatures: Caricatures by Jed
- Transportation – Lexington Carriage Co.