Having a wedding at home is such a lovely possibility, and that is exactly what Billy and Jessica decided upon for their wedding day. Jessica’s grandmother’s Forest, Virginia farm served as the ceremony site, and it’s stunning – from getting ready to saying, “I do,” the setting is so beautiful! Then the couple continued their backyard wedding celebration at a Lynchburg country club. So fun!
There is so much to love about this wedding, but here are some of my favorites:
- Jessica’s soft beige gown is covered in lace, and the silhouette is so flattering for her figure. The color complements her flawless Asian skin so perfectly. Her hair and makeup also let her natural beauty shine through!
- The flowers – from barely open buds to full blooms – are soft in color and add so much texture. And be sure to notice that mantel – stunning! The brass pieces on the reception tables are the perfect accent pieces.
- Pink! It’s such a serene color, and it looks lovely on just about anyone – the bridesmaids really shine.
- If you don’t want to do a huge cake, why not opt for a smaller one and treat your guests to cupcakes? They are just the right serving size.
I hope you enjoy this backyard wedding today – it has lots of inspiration and beauty!
- Photographer: Megan Vaughan Photography
- Event Planner: A Little Party
- Cake Designer: Angela Hudson Cakes
- Dress Store: Celebration Bridal
- Floral Designer: The Arrangement Company
- Reception Venue: Boonsboro Country Club