Pharsalia is such a lovely venue tucked away in the mountains of Virginia. To top it off, it is a working flower farm with a stunning view, which makes it a lovely place for the bride-to-be to consider for a farm wedding. With a historic home and other intriguing outbuildings, there are multiple backdrops for stunning photos!
Want to know what I love about this farm wedding?
- The color palette is so soft and lovely – with hues of gold, pink and green.
- Lindsay also chose to do a table of small, homemade looking cakes, which adds such a sweetness (pun intended!) to the event.
- Bowties! What’s not to love?
- Lindsay wore lovely floral shoes – what a fun touch underneath her dress.
- I collect vintage handbags, so the beaded clutch is right up my alley!
With all of the details, this event is sure to give you lots of ideas today. Enjoy!
Soft Farm Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Ashley Eiban Photography
- Cinema and Video: DeVries Productions
- Floral Designer: Faded Poppy
- Caterer: Harvest Moon Catering
- Hair Stylist: Lou Stevens Glam Squad
- Reception Venue: Pharsalia
- Dress Store: Sealed With A Kiss
- Dress Store: Sealed With A Kiss Bridal
- Dress Designer: White Dress by Greta Kay